It sounds obvious: to deliver an order we need your address, or that of the recipient. We, however, would still like to explain.Processing your order
- To properly process your order we use your name and address data. We store your information just in case you would like to return your products or for warranty purposes.
- If necessary we can also share your information with third parties such as our carriers to make sure your order is properly processed.Processing payment transactions
- To properly process the payment of your order you choose a payment method. You share the remaining information with this payment method and your bank, not with us.Communication
- In order to simplify the communication with regards to your offer and/or other questions, we use your contact information. This information and the contents of this communication between you and us is stored at a secure location.
- Via our web shop we always enable you to ask questions via different channels (such as chat, email, telephone and social media). You are the one to decide which information you provide when you use one of these channels.Execution of statutory duty
In order to comply to our legal obligation we store your order history, including the payment details, within the set statutory period. The Tax and Customs Administrations requires us to store our administration including your invoice, payment and order history for seven years.Fraud prevention
- In order to prevent fraud we, if there is a legitimate interest, will use your IP address, address and payment information. In the case of an official request from an authority in the field of law and order we will share this information.