Free Worldwide Shipping
Lifetime warrenty
60 day returns
BARE Cookware white logo

Giftcard

10,00200,00

Birthdays, graduations or just because your friends deserve to cook properly. Gift a BARE chef's knife to friends or family. Select the amount of the digital giftcard below! You can schedule when the coupon is sent to its lucky recipient.
Clear
Free  Worldwide Shipping
Lifetime warrenty
60 day returns
"Honestly, I was blown away... I use this knife over the ones i bought in a specialty shop in Paris that were like 350 euros "
"When these guys say razor sharp, they mean it! Possibly the most elegant knife I have ever seen and used. "

4.9 / 5 average product rating from 45 reviews

Funded in 24 hours with over 600 Backers. 
"A great daily driver for anyone who wants to up their cooking game"

The gift of cooking

A great knife transforms even the most tedious of tasks into something to look forward to, chopping an onion in seconds and preparing a complete salad in minutes. The 8-inch chef knife is likely the most versatile tool in your kitchen, whether you're a home cook or Michelin star chef. With this single knife you can cut, dice, slice, mince, and chop anything from fine fish to fresh veggies.

A good sharp knife cuts precise, clean, and saves you precious time. A good sharp knife helps to put the fun back in cooking. And once your finished, store it safely on the magnet strip.

Our Knife and strip

1. RAZOR SHARP

Our knives are sharpened to a 15° angle instead of the traditional 18 to 25 degrees. Resulting in a razor sharp edge.

2. GERMAN STEEL

We use German X50CrMov15 steel to ensure your blade is corrosion resistant and can stand up to anything you throw at it.

3. OUT OF REACH

Storing you knives high and dry ensures your knives are out of reach of your children.

4. SPARE YOUR KNIVES

The wood surface doesn't scratch or dull your knives.

Free Worldwide shipping

We offer free worldwide shipping on all our products. So no hidden shipping costs

Lifetime WARRANTY

We stand behind our products. Therefore we offer a lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. 

60 day returns

Take your time to make sure you are truly in love with our product. If not, just return it.

Any questions?

Hopefully your question will be answered below. If not, shoot us an e-mail.

WILL THIS KNIFE GO DULL?

We use high quality german steel with a hardness of +-58 HRC. This means our knives do not dull easily. However, unfortunately any knife dulls with use. But not to worry, our how-to section describes in detail how to care for and sharpen your knives.

DO I NEED A SET OF KNIVES?

In a set of knives every knife has its use. A good set of knives can most certainly up your cooking game. However, there is one knife that does the heavy lifting, it's the chefs knife. Ask any chef, the chef's knife does 90% of the work in a kitchen and the rest of the knives do the remaining 10%

HOW IS THE MAGNET STRIP MOUNTED?

he two screws and plugs provided can be used to screw the backplate to a wall. After that, the magnet strip magnetically attached to the backplate.

IS THIS KNIFE DISHWASHER PROOF?

No! Besides the chance of your knives rusting, your chef's knife will dull much faster by coming into contact with other cutlery. Any high-quality knives should be kept far away from the dishwasher.

HOW DOES YOUR LIFETIME WARRANTY WORK?

It's very simple, if anything goes wrong with your knife due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace you knife free of cost. It's that simple.

HOW DO I CARE FOR MY KNIFE AND STRIP?

In our learning section you can find everything knife and wood related. How to care for your knife, how to sharpen it if it gets dull, how to care for the hardwood parts and much more!

33939 kg Carbon Compensated

We believe in responsible production. Therefore we compensate all CO2 used to produce and ship your chef's knife 10 times over.
This way, everybody benefits and you help to make the world a cleaner place. Find out how we are trying to achieve this.
Learn more

Giftcard - what people are saying

An average of 0 stars from 0 reviews.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Giftcard”

Your email address will not be published.

Stay in the Know?

Sign up for our mailing list and we will keep you updated about new products and upcoming projects.
BARE Cookware white logo
For the love of knives
BARE Cookware B.V. | KVK: 78127726 | All rights reserved 2020 | info@barecookware.com

Explore

EN NL DE
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram